Four teams have already made their way to the Euro 2020 quarterfinals. Thus, today Frace will will cross paths against Switzerland to reach the next round. So, here is all the information you need to enjoy the Euro 2020 France vs Switzerland soccer streams.
Watch France vs Switzerland live on these free streaming platforms
France vs Switzerland start time
Date: June 28, 2021
Time: 03:00 PM ET, 07:00 PM GMT, 12:30 PM IST (June 29, 2021), 08:00 PM BST, 09:00 PM CET
Stadium: National Arena in Bucharest, Romania
🗓️ Two more quarter-final places up for grabs!
— UEFA EURO 2024 (@EURO2024) June 28, 2021
Where to watch Euro 2020 live in the USA?
TV Broadcasting: ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Livestreaming: ESPN+, ABC app, and fuboTV (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a premium subscription)
* Reddit soccer streams are unavailable and even if it’s available, we recommend not to watch there. It’s ILLEGAL.
Where to watch Euro 2020 France vs Switzerland live outside the USA
It has a global fanbase so there are fans throughout the world, who don’t want to miss a single game.
Watch Euro Cup 2020 live streaming in the UK
TV Broadcasting: BBC One (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Live streaming: BBC iPlayer and ITV (all 51 will be live-streamed for free)
Where can you watch France vs Switzerland 2020 Euro in Canada?
TV Broadcasting: TSN, TSN2 (All matches will be covered on TSN, but will require a premium membership for few matches which will be aired on TSN2 only)
CTV (Only the weekend matches will be aired, which includes the Final)
Online Live streaming: TSN app (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a subscription)
How can Asian Fans watch the UEFA Euro 2020
TV Broadcasting: Sony Ten (All 51 matches will be aired and even in the regional languages)
Online Live stream: SonyLIV (All 51 matches will be available)
Fans living in Romania can enjoy the thrilling match at the National Arena to support their respective teams. UEFA and the Romanian government decided 70 percent of the total 56 thousand capacity can attend the round of 16 matches between France and Switzerland.
Facts about France and Switzerland at Euro 2020
France has been dominating the world soccer for the past few years, as they won the FIFA World Cup 2018. However, they lifted the last Euro in 2000 and have not repeated the history since then.
Meanwhile, Switzerland never won an UEFA Euro since their first appearance in Euro 1996 and thus, the national squad will be playing to prove their capability to win an Euro.
Players to watch
1. Kylian Mbappe. The 22-year-old striker has already made his name as one of the best players and without a doubt he’ll be threat for opposition defense.
2. Antoine Griezmann. The French forward is a world-class player, who doesn’t only score goals but also set pieces for others to score.
3. Paul Pogba. The Manchester United midfielder is one of the best playmakers and will be a key figure in France’s success.
1. Xherdan Shaqiri: The Swiss striker is a goaling-machine and contributed 47% of the Swiss goals in Euro 2016 as well as in the 2018 World Cup.
2. Remo Freuler: The 29-year-old Swiss player has been a key figure for Atalanta B.C. So, Switzerland has a reason to rely on him.
3. Breel Embolo: The Borussia Mönchengladbach forward has been a regular player for the Swiss national football team and is known for his teamplayer trait.
Euro 2020 France vs Switzerland Preview and Prediction
France topped the Group H of Euro 2020 qualifiers. Further, they performed well in the World Cup 2022 qualifiers. Meanwhile, Switzerland finished third in Group A. Without a doubt, French national team has an upper hand over the Swiss team.
Prediction: France 2-0 Switzerland
France vs Switzerland Possible Line Up
|France 🇫🇷||Switzerland 🇨🇭|
|Hugo Lloris (C)||Yann Sommer|
|Benjamin Pavard||Nico Elvedi|
|Raphaël Varane||Fabian Schar|
|Presnel Kimpembe||Manuel Akanji|
|Lucas Hernandez||Kevin Mbabu|
|N’Golo Kanté||Remo Freuler|
|Paul Pogba||Granit Xhaka (C)|
|Adrien Rabiot||Ricardo Rodríguez|
|Antoine Griezmann||Xherdan Shaqiri|
|Karim Benzema||Haris Seferovic|
|Kylian Mbappé||Breel Embolo|
Referee: Fernando Rapallini (Argentina)
Picks and Odds
The pick for the match is France, who are the favorite in this tournament and also the prime candidate to win the Euro 2020.
🔮 Who's going all the way?
Sim EURO 2020 knockout rounds! 👇
— UEFA EURO 2024 (@EURO2024) June 27, 2021
Odds via Betmaster, we don’t promote any kind of Gambling. Therefore, all decisions are up to you.