Oscar Valdez will appear in a fight after more than 6 months since he won the WBC super-featherweight title. He will face his former amateur rival Robson Conceicao who was a gold medalist at 2016 Olympic. The Mexican professional boxer has a 29-0 record with 23 Knockouts.
Oscar achieved the belt from Miguel Berchelt in February via a tenth-round knockout. So, he will certainly enter the Casino Del Sol with great confidence.
Conceicao, on the other hand, turned professional after his Olympic win. Although this Brazilian boxer is 30 years old, he has been very active recently. His most recent win came in April 2021 against Jesus Antonio Ahumada. Nevertheless, Conceicao has a 16-0 record and he will have an advantage over the opponent as he is bigger than Oscar. Robson Conceicao is a skilled player too.
So, it can be assumed that the 12 round fight will be highly entertaining.
Oscar Valdez vs Robson Conceicao Start Time
- Date: Friday, September 10, 2021
- Time: 8:00pm ET/1:00am BST (September 11)
- Main event (approx.): 11pm ET/4am BST
- Location: Casino del Sol, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
Watch Oscar Valdez vs Robson Conceicao Live Boxing Streams Free on following sites
How to watch Oscar Valdez vs Robson Conceicao Live Stream Reddit on smart TV, 4Kin HD?
Valdez vs Conceicao boxing fight will be live streamed on ESPN in the USA and Sky Sports in the UK.
However, Americans can watch the fight through third-party TV streaming providers such as fuboTV, AT&T TV, Hulo etc. But you will need to have an account to access the fight between Oscar Valdez and Robson Conceicao on ESPN. Furthermore, you may also watch on ESPN+ if you have an account with them.
Valdez vs Conceicao Prediction
As you already know that Conceicao is an Olympic medalist boxer and most probably lots of people will root for him in this fight. On the other hand, Valdez has been in good form with no defeat in his career. He will surely try to retain his WBC super-featherweight. He is a good puncher and we have seen his fighting skills in his most recent fight. So, we predict a win for Valdez with a unanimous decision.
Oscar Valdez vs Robson Conceicao Odds
Oscar Valdez: -1400
Robson Conceicao: +800
Odds via Draftkings. We don’t promote any kind of Gambling. Therefore, all decisions are up to you.
Oscar Valdez vs Robson Conceicao Fight Card
- Main event: Oscar Valdez vs. Robson Conceicao, 12 rounds, for Valdez’s WBO junior lightweight title
- Junto Nakatani vs. Angel Acosta, 12 rounds, for Nakatani’s WBO flyweight title
- Gabriel Flores Jr. vs. Luis Alberto Lopez, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Xander Zayas vs. Jose Luis Sanchez, 6 rounds, junior middleweights
- Raymond Muratalla vs. Jose Angulo, 8 rounds, lightweights
- Lindolfo Delgado vs. Miguel Zamudio, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
- Juan Rene Tellez vs. Eduardo Garza, 6 rounds, junior lightweights
- Omar Aguilar vs. Carlos Manuel Portillo, 6 rounds, junior welterweights
- Jose Ramirez vs. Miguel Ceballos, featherweight
Oscar Valdez vs. Robson Conceicao Controversy
Some controversy has been speculated surrounding the main event. Valdez seemingly took stimulant phentermine as he tested positive for these banned substances. Pre-fight VADA drug test found this in his body. As per the WBC’s Clean Boxing Program all the fighter needs to maintain VADA protocols. However, WBC did not disqualify Valdez from attending the fight and did not impose anything on his title. Instead, the organization gave him probation and allowed him to fight Robson Conceicao. Hence, this decision rise some controversy.