League leaders Liverpool square off against the defending Champions Man City in an epic encounter at Anfield on Sunday.
The Reds take on the Cityzens for the contention of staying as the premier league leaders. The Merseyside Reds come to the league after a thumping 5-1 win over Porto. A win in this game will take them to 17 points after playing 7 games in the League.
Man City on the other hand had highs and lows in the past two games as they beat Chelsea last week in PL but lost to PSG by 2-0 in UCL. If the Manchester Blues manage to win this game, they’ll be able to go back to the top of the table.
Date: October 3, Sunday.
Time: 04:30 PM BST, 05:30 PM CET, 11:30 AM EDT.
Place: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, England.
Referee: Paul Tierney.
Watch Liverpool vs Man City Live Stream Free Online
You may find many ways to watch online, but most of them may ask for paid subscription after a few moments, or some may show advertisements ridiculously. That is why we searched for the best free streaming EPL. The following websites will get you uninterrupted, free online streaming:
How to Watch Premier League Liverpool vs Man City Live Soccer Streams on Smart TV, 4K in HD?
The free streaming sites will not telecast in 4K HD. Hence you will need a premium subscription to watch the EPL in 4K HD on your smart TV. However, you will get many paid options to watch the EPL matches, but you may also face difficulties finding the cheap one. We have sorted out the cheapest TV channels from different countries. Find them out below:
USA: Fans from the United States can tune into FuboTV, Fubo.com
UK: Fans from the United Kingdom can tune into BBC and Sky Sports.
Number crunching ahead of our meeting with Liverpool 📈
— Manchester City (@ManCity) October 2, 2021
Liverpool vs Man City Bold Prediction
Both Liverpool and Man City are equally balanced and strong as they head off to face each other for the first time this season. The Liverpool side will however have an edge as they host Pep Guardiola’s side. Though it is expected to be a stalemate.
Our Prediction: Liverpool 1-1 Man City
Liverpool win: 2.90
Man City win: 2.40
Please Note: The odds are via Bet365. We do not promote betting. Please bet at your own discretion.
The pick of the match is Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Man City Team News
Thiago Alcantara, Trent Alexander Arnold and Harvey Elliott will be out of Liverpool squad due to injury.
Ilkay Gundogan is out of the Man City squad but Oleksandr Zinchenko is doubtful to start for Man City.
No suspended player for Liverpool.
Benjamin Mendy is suspended for Man City squad as he is undergoing trial.
Liverpool vs Man City Possible Line Ups
|Coach: Jurgen Klopp.||Coach: Pep Guardiola.|
|Possible Tactic: 4-3-3||Possible Tactic: 4-3-3|
|Alisson (GK)||Ederson (GK)|
|James Milner (RB)||Kyle Walker (RB)|
|Joel Matip (CB)||Ruben Dias (CB)|
|Virgil van Dijk (CB)||Aymeric Laporte (CB)|
|Andy Robertson (LB)||Joao Cancelo (LB)|
|Fabinho (DM)||Rodri (DM)|
|Jordan Henderson (CM)||Kevin De Bruyne (CAM)|
|Curtis Jones (CM)||Bernardo Silva (CM)|
|Mohamed Salah (RW)||Gabriel Jesus (RW)|
|Roberto Firmino (ST)||Phil Foden (ST)|
|Sadio Mane (LW)||Jack Grealish (LW)|
Head To Head
Liverpool wins: 105
Man City wins: 58
Here are last three match results of the two respective teams:
Liverpool 5-1 Porto.
Liverpool 3-3 Brentford.
Liverpool 3-0 Norwich City.
Man City 0- 2 PSG.
Man City 1-0 Chelsea.
Man City 6-1 Wycombe Wanderers.
Players To Watch
1. Mohamed Salah: Who else but Mohamed Salah to look out as the player to watch in this Liverpool side. With 5 goals and 2 assists so far in 6 games, Salah is definitely the one to watch out for.
2. Sadio Mane: The Liverpool no. 10 is the second most lethal man in Klopp’s side as he put on 3 goals so far in 6 games.
3. Roberto Firmino: This brilliant Brazilian striker has been quite off form lately but that doesn’t make him less of a threat. The no. 9 has scored a goal in 4 outing so far.
1. Jack Grealish: This 100 million man has quite been effective in both Premier League and Champions League and is definitely the one to look out in Man City squad.
2. Kevin De Bruyne: Who else but KDB to watch out for in Pep’s squad. This Belgian has delivered for the Cityzens in time and time again.
3. Gabriel Jesus: It is the battle between the Brazilian strikers as Gabriel looks forward to lock horns with his fellow countryman Roberto Firmino.
A seven-goal thriller against our next opponents 😱
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) October 2, 2021