XFL is an Arlington, Texas-based professional American football minor league that was founded in 2018 and consists of eight teams. This league has its own way of holding regular season games and playoff games.
The XFL players are the rising stars who look forward to joining NFL to flourish more as a professional footballer. So, it is time to have a look at the list of possible roster inclusions of footballers to the NFL Gridiron.
Who are the invited XFL players by NFL teams?
Here remains the list of the top ten XFL players who are going to rock the NFL grounds-
1. Battlehawks DL Freedom Akinmoladun (Miami Dolphins)
2. Battlehawks DL Kevin Atkins (Atlanta Falcons)
3. Brahmas CB Luq Barcoo (Cleveland Browns)
4. Roughnecks DL C.J. Brewer (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
5. Battlehawks WR Hakeem Butler (Pittsburgh Steelers)
6. Brahmas QB Jack Coan (Seattle Seahawks and New York Jets)
7. Battlehawks CB Lukas Denis (Atlanta Falcons)
8. Sea Dragons QB Ben DiNucci (Denver Broncos)
9. Sea Dragons DT Austin Faoliu (Seattle Seahawks)
10. Vegas Vipers TE Cam Sutton (Atlanta Falcons)
How many players are eligible for this chance to shine?
A total of 19 XFL footballers received invitations from NFL to play for the league and make the best use of the chance.
How many NFL teams let XFL players appear in the NFL Gridiron?
Here remains the name of the NFL teams who are going to let XFL players in the NFL Gridiron-
Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
XFL league holds its seasons from February to May. There are ten regular season games from which two top teams are selected to lock horns with each other in the Playoff and snatch the championship trophy. So, besides their regular schedule, it’s a perfect opportunity for the XFL players to show their charisma on the NFL grounds.